Add some burlap rosettes. Basically just two circles cut out with one folded in half and then half again. Then hot glued in the center of the other circle.
Make varying sizes and glue to the shade.
Love the results:) Now to paint that desk it is sitting on!
Wow! It is so nice and it is looking like it got flowers on it. It is looking much better after renovating because it got new look and that is given by you so it will the best only. Office desk
I am a part-time OR nurse, wife and mommy to a beautiful 3 year old little girl. I love decorating my new home on a budget, gardening, cooking, decorating cakes and coming up with fun kid ideas:)
Aww that looks great!! I have that exact birdcage!!
ReplyDeleteWow! It is so nice and it is looking like it got flowers on it. It is looking much better after renovating because it got new look and that is given by you so it will the best only.
ReplyDeleteOffice desk