Sorry I have been MIA lately. Summer fun like swimming, the zoo, farmers markets, yard work, and outdoor movies have just gotten in the way of all my decorating:) I am off work all the this week and I have many decorating plans! We will see if I can get them all accomplished. I decorated this ledge a couple of months back and realized I need to share it. I LOVE white dishes especially next to a beautifully colorful painted wall. Unfortunately our walls are huge, we just moved in our house 7 months ago and I don't think I will be tackling that wall paint project anytime soon:( Hope you enjoy looking at all the photos and sorry my photography skills are not the greatest but you get the idea. Most of the items on the ledge were bought at hobby lobby, the thrift store, or Marshall's.
Linking up to:


No comments:
Post a Comment