


I made the headband out of a regular plastic headband and muslin. Muslin is so inexpensive and looks great. I cut about 1 inch strips and wrapped it around the headband. I hot glued it when I got to the end. For the Rosettes I tied a knot at one end of the material and twisted the fabric and kept wrapping it around in a circle hot gluing it along the way. I made three rosettes and glued the rosettes to the headband. So easy anyone could do it. I have to give props to my sisters wonderful photography skills. http://www.christakimble.com/

I made three rosettes and washers and bonded to the substrate. So anyone can easily do so. I have to give props to my sister, a wonderful photographic skills
ReplyDeleteWatamu
Really very nice blog! I really like that you made so beautiful headband for a cute girl. She look so nice with this head band. You have very nice idea to made very innovative things.
ReplyDeleteMedia Jobs
Here I found a very beautiful girl. You made such a cute headband with rosettes patterns. I think that this rosette headband gives nice look to this girl. It is perfectly suitable to her. She looking like a princess with this headband.
ReplyDeleteEscorts in London
It is pretty nice! You made a very beautiful headband. A girl looking like a princess. It is very attractive. I like your work. You done a great job to making a beautiful things. I really like it!
ReplyDeletesell gold